Below are 13 extremely powerful Jim Rohn quotes. If you like, this week my Daily Positive Points will feature some of the quotes.
- “The difference between where you are today and where you’ll be five years from now will be found in the quality of books you’ve read.”
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
- “Ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea.”
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
- “Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.”
- “motivation alone is not enough.if you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.”
- “You cannot change your destination overnight. You can change your direction.
- “Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don’t fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.”
- “To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?”
- “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.”
- “Miss a meal if you have to, but don’t miss a book.”
- “Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action.”
- “Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.”