What do you think of the back cover of STINKIN’ THINKIN’ STINKS: A Kid’s Guide to the Lighter Side of Life? Pretty nifty, huh? You might think that this is a bit odd name compared to other books on positive thinking, but I think it’s STINKIN’ cool!
With peace and gratitude,
Back Cover Text
What would happen if Negative Thoughts and Actions smelled bad? If they STANK? Would we notice them more? Would we be less inclined to indulge in them?
Attributing bad smells to our various negative thoughts, actions, and attitudes, In STINKIN’ THINKIN’ STINKS Bill King provides both young readers and their older friends with techniques to recognize, deal with, and mitigate the negativity that holds so many of us back. Readers will:
- Become aware of negative thought patterns
· Discover ways to eliminate negative thinking
· Learn how to avoid negative pack mentality
· Access the positive in life
· Develop techniques for dealing with negative people and situations
· Embrace positivity as the dominant way of thinking
Full of fun activities designed to provide kids with real tools for changing negative habits, STINKIN’ THINKIN’ STINKS offers a fun new approach to exterminating negativity while inviting YOU to change YOUR LIFE! STINKIN’ THINKIN’ STINKS will inspire discussion, introspection, and change in all ages of readers.